Wednesday, 11 April 2012

About My Vital Research & Objective For The Film.

After filming the pieces of our little film teaser,we all gathered back in class to watch over the footage and ran a short discussion about whether some of the scenes recorded were satisfactory and would be good to put together along with other footage.

From the discussion,the group thought that we needed to work on a few more scenes out of school and that some of the footage recored today needed a little work,however,honestly from my perspective of it all,I think the footage shot today weren't exactly too great.At all.
So the on the following week we plan to work on the rest of the scenes properly as well as the scenes already shot today.

Moving onwards though, we in our rather productive group had all walked away from today's lesson with one vital objective to meet by the next few productive weeks to come:
 -
-
-
-
-
And lastly, my job was to research what special and unusual object can be used as the source of all the main commotion in the story,in other words, an object that would look convincing enough to look like it actually has a source of 'mystical' or 'celestial' power,something like a realistic space meteor, or a creepy-looking ancient artifact of some sort,or even an extremely convincing neon glowing crystal.

My job was not only to research them as thoroughly as I could by looking at what other movies used,but I had to also buy this unusual object to be used in the film either online or from any sci-fi stores I could think of.
I was not just seeking for just any special object inspired by the films I've been looking at and observing but a great unusual object that would be unique to use. Something that no other film has yet. But unfortunately it s easier said than done, and was going to take a lot of looking around, going out and about, and certainly a challenging amount of effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment